Profile & Qualifications Required
- Age preferably 22 – 27 Years Old
- Bachelor degree in Industrial Engineering, Production Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineering
- Specific knowledge in Basic automotive part assembly and knowledge technology and use program drawing 3D or sketch up and basic process production improvement.
- Good command in English spoken, written, read. Able to report in English
- Minimum TOEIC score 400 up
- Have some knowledge in general software such as Microsoft office (word, Excel, Power point).
- Years of working experience in automotive (Fresh graduate are welcome)
- Can work upcountry, Location at Chachoengsao province
Key Responsibilities for Part Control
- Control process final assembly CV production line
- Control and planning of budget for expense, investment, overtime to optimum.
- Control and issue document for support production line.
- Improve process, equipment, tool, machine for support production line.
- Support trial new model, new package in case of concern production and work ability.
- Find new technology for improve production line.